Frequently Asked Questions
The following rules apply to the 2018-19 Gift Card Giveaway promotion:
- The Gift Card Giveaway promotion is available for purchase from November 23rd to December 24th, or while quantities last
- Reward cards cannot be used on parties of ten or more guests
- Reward cards are not valid for use until January 1, 2019
- The remaining balance on any given reward card is lost after first use
- Reward cards expire November 1, 2019
- Reward cards do not cover gratuity
- Gift Cards and reward cards can be used at any Mercatto restaurant
A reservation is recommended at any of our locations, but walk-ins are more than welcome!
Yes and we are happy to do so! Please let your server know specific details and we will take great care in preparing your dish.
Yes, many of our dishes are gluten-free by design and we can substitute any of our pastas with a gluten-free noodle.
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring your own wine to any Mercatto location, however, there is a $20 corkage fee.
Yes, please feel free to bring your own cake, however, there is a $2 plating fee per guest.
Complimentary wifi is available at most Mercatto locations. Simply ask your server and they will be able to direct you on how to connect.
Gift cards can be purchased in-store at any Mercatto location. Additionally, regardless of place of purchase, every gift card can be used interchangeably at any Mercatto restaurant.
Yes, every Mercatto restaurant has high chairs available for our guests.
For feedback please fill out the form below